TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The dashing Vijay Sethupathi is beyond any doubt, one of the most popular names in Tamil cinema today, The powerhouse of talent enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his remarkable range as an actor, outspoken nature, friendly attitude and keenness to experiment with his on-screen image. Over the years, 'Makkal Selvan' has delivered quite a few rocking performances and this has established him as a force to be reckoned with. Now, here is some good news for his die-hard fans.
In an exciting development, the makers of his Seethakathi have confirmed that the film is going to hit the screens on October 5, 2018. And, as expected, this has created a great deal of buzz in the industry.
In case you did not know, Seethakathi is a drama and features Vijay Sethupathi in the role of an old man. The actor has used prosthetic makeup in order to get the right look for the film and this is the first time he has done such a thing. Directed by Balaji Tharneetharan, the film als features Parvathy and Gayathrie in the lead.
On related note, this is a busy time for Vijay Sethupathi . Besides Seethakathi, he also has Chekka Chivantha Vaanam and Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy in his kitty. CCV is a Mani Ratnam directorial and will see him act alongside Arvind Swami and Simbu. It also features Aishwarya Rajesh and Jyothika in the lead.
On the other hand, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is a period-drama and features Megastar Chiranjeevi in the titular role. Its supporting features names such as Sudeep and Amitabh Bachchan.