TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
The excitement surrounding Sarkar is building up to newer heights as the release date of the movie is nearing. The Thalapathy starrer promises to be a solid entertainer, which would indeed be a perfect Deepavali treat for the Tamil film audiences. Meanwhile, reports had earlier surfaced that the censoring formalities of the movie were completed yesterday.
Reports were doing the rounds that the film was awarded a clean U/A certificate by the censor board. Now, the makers of the film have come up with an official confirmation regarding the same. A new poster of the movie with U/A tag has been sent out through the official social media pages of Sun Pictures. Reportedly, Sarkar will have a runtime of 2 hours and 41 minutes.
Sarkar has been scheduled to hit the theatres during the upcoming Deepavali season. There were reports doing the rounds that the film's release might be preponed to November 2, 2018, which is a Friday. However, now the makers of the film have come up with a confirmation that the film will be releasing on November 6, 2018 itself.
Sarkar has been directed by AR Murugadoss and it is the film-maker's third film with Thalapathy Vijay. Apart from Vijay, Sarkar also features Keerthy Suresh, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, Radha Ravi, Yogi Babu etc., in important roles.