TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The charming Vijay is one of the most talented stars in the Tamil film industry today. He enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his good looks and lively on-screen antics. At present, 'Thalapathy' is gearing up for the release of Sarkar. The film is a political-thriller and it has already created a reasonable amount of buzz amongst the fans. Now, here is some more terrific news for all you Vijay fans.
In an exciting development, Sarkar is set to release on more than 590 screens in Bengaluru alone. And, needless to say, this a new record.
Interestingly, the Telugu version of Baahubali 2 was released on nearly 580 screens in Bengaluru. Sarkar has clearly managed to secure more screens than the Prabhas starrer. And, this clearly proves that Vijay is a popular name even in Karnataka.
In case you did not know, Sarkar is an AR Murugadoss directorial and it features Vijay in the role of a tycoon who returns to India to cast his vote. Besides 'Thalapathy', it also features Keerthy Suresh and Varu Sarathkumar in the lead. The supporting cast features names such as Radha Ravi and Yogi Babu. The general feeling that it is going to do phenomenal business upon its release.