TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The upcoming Diwali season was expected to feature a cracker of a contest, as the movies of Vijay and Suriya were expected to grace the screens during the festival season. Yes, we are talking about Vijay's Sarkar and Suriya's NGK, two of the movies for which the audiences are eagerly waiting for. However, later, certain unconfirmed reports surfaced that Suriya's NGK won't make it for release during the festive season but an official confirmation was awaited.
Now, it has been officially confirmed that Suriya's NGK won't be making it to the theatres during the Diwali season. An official statement regarding the same has come from the makers of NGK.
Dream Warrior Pictures, the production house of the film, took to their Twitter account to send out a note regarding the same. In the press statement, it has been mentioned, "We are working hard to achieve the best and deliver the same to you at the earliest. This may take a little longer than expected..than projected. So we will be bringing it to you post Diwali". The team has assured that the movie is a great entertainer in the making. It has been added that the team will give an update regarding the new release plan of the movie.
Take a look at the tweet sent out by Dream Warrior Pictures..
Meanwhile, Vijay's Sarkar will be hitting the theatres during the Diwali season. The posters of the film have already fetched a good response. The teaser of the film is expected to hit the online circuits in the days to come.