- Arjun Reddy Tamil Remake: This Bengal-based Model Will Romance Dhruv In Varma
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Dhruv signs Murthy Kumar’s Mara LLB
- Saamy Square Audio Launch: Vikram, Aishwarya And Keerthy Make An Awesome Trio At The Event!
- Dhruva Natchathiram Teaser: GVM-Vikram Team Promise A Stylish Spy Thriller!
- Saamy Square Trailer: Vikram’s Swag And Intensity Will Leave You Spellbound
Vikram is arguably one of the niggest names in the Tamil film industry tday and he enjoys a strong fan following thanks to his versatility as an actor. At present, the I star is gearing up to launch his son Dhruv. The young man will be seen playing the lead role in Varma which is the official remake of the Telugu sleeper hit Arjun Reddy. The film is being helmed by the noted director Bala and the feeling is that it's a good launch vehicle for the young lad.
Now, Dhruv is in the news for a shocking reason.
In a shocking development, earlier today(August 12, 2018) he allegedly rammed his vehicle into three autorickshaws in Chennai and apparently injured a person quite severely. Following this he was arrested and booked for 'rash driving' and 'causing hurt by act endangering life'.
As soon as this controversy erupted, rumours of Dhruv being drunk while driving began doing the rounds. Reacting to the issue, Vikram's manager issued a statement and said that the mishap happened because of a lapse of concentration and nothing else.
"While returning from a friend's house on early Sunday morning, Dhruv's car crashed into autorickshaws. One person was injured in the accident and he was immediately rushed to the hospital. He was treated for his injuries and later discharged. We would like to clarify that the accident happened only due to lack of attention behind the wheels and no other reason,"added the manager.
In the meanwhile, Dhruv has been released on bail and further investigations are underway.