- Seema Raja Box Office 1st Day Collections: Sivakarthikeyan's Film Opens Well; Beats Vishwaroopam 2
- Vishwaroopam 2 Final Box Office Collections: Kamal Haasan's Film Proves To Be A Big Dud
- Vishwaroopam 2 Box Office Collections (20 Days): Kamal Haasan's Film Is On Its Last Legs
- Vishwaroopam 2 Box Office Collections (19 Days): Kamal Haasan's Film Witnesses A Huge Drop Again
- Vishwaroopam 2 Box Office Collections (17 Days):Kamal Haasan's Film Shows Growth Over The Weekend
- Vishwaroopam 2 14 Days Box Office Collections Report: Kamal Haasan's Film Has A Terrible Second Week
- Vishwaroopam 2 11 Days Box Office Collection Report: Kamal Haasan's Film Runs Out Of Steam!
- Vishwaroopam 2 Box Office Collections(Week 1): Kamal Haasan's Film Set To Enter This Elite Club!
- Vishwaroopam 2 Box Office Collections (6 Days): Kamal Haasan's Film Reaches An Important Milestone!
- Vishwaroopam 2 Tamil Nadu Box Office Collections 3 Days: Kamal Haasan's Film Reigns Supreme!
- Andrea Jeremiah Comments On The Casting Couch Row, Backs Sri Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2 Box Office Collections (3 Days): Kamal Haasan's Film Has a Terrific First Weekend!
's no secret that the charismatic Kamal Haasan is one of the most popular and revered names in Tamil cinema today. Fondly called 'Ulaga Nayagan, the veteran actor-director is held in high regard thanks to his remarkable versatility as an actor, good looks and outspoken nature. Over the years, he has starred in some hard-hitting films and this has established him as a force to be reckoned with. At present, the star is in the limelight thanks to his film Vishwaroopam 2, which hit the screens on Friday (August 10, 2018) much to the delight of his die-hard fans.
The film opened to a good response at the Tamil Nadu box office and collected nearly Rs 20 Crore in three days. Thereafter, it stayed strong on Monday (August 13, 2018) and remained the top pick of the audience. Here is a look at its latest box office figures.
Day 4 Collections
According to the latest trade reports, Vishwaroopam 2 collected nearly Rs 6 Crore on the fourth day and remained the king of the box office. The film had collected nearly Rs 7 Crore on Sunday (August 12, 2018). The latest figures show that it did not really show too much of a dip on Monday.
Vishwaroopam 2 Recovers From The Initial Setback!
Vishwaroopam 2 had hit screens just a few days after DMK President M Karunanidhi's sad demise. As such, it failed to get many morning shows and this affected its opening day collections. Going by the initial trade reports, it has bounced back in style.
The WOM Is Mixed
The consensus is that Vishwaroopam 2 has its moments; however, it does not do justice to the first film. Some critics have also pointed out that the climax is quite weak and leaves the fans confused. As such, the WOM is quite mixed and it'll be worth watching if this affects the film in the days to come.
Will A 'Lady Superstar' Cause Trouble For Vishwaroopam 2?
Nayanthara's eagerly-awaited Kolamaavu Kokila is set to hit the screens on August 17, 2018. The 'Lady Superstar' enjoys a strong fan following and has been doing some good work of late. As such, there is a great deal of buzz around the film. It'll be worth watching whether Kolamaavu Kokila proves to be a problem for Vishwaroopam 2.