TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Petta and Viswasam are undoubtedly two such movies that have huge expectations bestowed on them. And rightly they must, since the names Rajinikanth and Ajith are associated with them and the fans of these two big stars are more than waiting to see their favourite stars back in action.
It has been officially announced that Ajith's Viswasam, which is being directed by Siva, will be gracing the big screens during the upcoming Pongal season. At the same time, reports had also surfaced that Rajinikanth's Petta might release during the big festival season as well and thus paving way for a big box-office clash.
Now, a few important updates regarding this possible clash have appeared. According to the YouTube channel Valai Pechu, both these much-awaited Tamil movies might release during the same season but on two different dates. Going by the report, one among these movies will be hitting the screens on January 10, 2019, which is a Thursday, whereas the other big Tamil movie will be hitting the screens on the Pongal Day (January 14, 2019). It has been mentioned that Petta might release on January 10, whereas Viswasam might be coming out on January 14, 2019.
Well, let us wait for an official confirmation regarding the release dates of these two big Tamil movies. It would be indeed a big clash at the box office if both these films release during the same season. Both the movies are reportedly in the lines of mass entertainers.