- Petition Against Mohanlal As Chief Guest For Kerala State Film Awards: Prakash Raj Reveals The Truth
- Prithviraj Starrer 9: Prakash Raj Plays An Important Role In The Movie!
- Prakash Raj Comments On The Kaala Ban, Hits Out At Kamal Haasan For Not Supporting Rajinikanth
- Iruvar – An Ageless Cult Classic!
- Mohanlal-Prakash Raj Team: Exciting Times Ahead For The Fans Of This Combo!
- Why Would I Return My Awards?: Prakash Raj
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
The title of the movie Aadu Puli Aattam is taken from a classic movie of Rajinikanth. The new movie is action packed. All the stars in the movie are new faces.
The story goes like this. Mani Prakash (Mandiramurthy) loses his parents at an early age and is brought up by Sadayan (Damodara Raju). He steals and even commits murders with his four friends. The hero is very much attached to Sadayan whom he regards as his own brother. Sadayan is in prison. When the hero tries to misbehave with Gayathri, a Brahmin girl, she prefers a complaint against him and he too is imprisoned. When gangsters attempt to force Gayathri vacate her house, Mandiramurthy intervenes on her behalf and saves the situation. This makes Gayathri to change her attitude and ultimately she withdraws her complaint against him. Both get closer to each other and love blossoms. In the meantime. the gangsters are taken care of, one by one. When the hero wants to marry the heroine, problems crop up. A different climax heralds the end of the movie.
Director Sanjay Ram has deftly combined a tender love story with the atrocities of gangsters.
On the whole, Aadu Puli Aattam is a movie worth seeing.
Banner : OVA creations.
Producer : Mayas
Story, Screenplay, Dialogue and Direction : Sanjay Ram
Music Director : Praveen Mani
Cinematography : Leo
Editing : RT Natarajan
Lyrics : Ilayatambal
Cast : Mani Prakash, Vennila, Rekha Sri and Sudakar Vasanth