TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, December 04, 2006
Maybe the audience is bored of seeing boy and girl romancing back home in India. So the director has situated the romance in a foreign locale.
Anyone could win a lucky draw of a foreign trip. Our hero Navdeep, heroine Aparna, Vadivelu, Thalaivasal Vijay, Ranjitha, Paravai Muniamma could join such a list who win a trip to London.
From the time they land in London, Navdeep and Aparna are at each other's throats.
Both of them anyway want to marry only for love, so their clashes soon water down to love.
Thalaivasal Vijay and ranjitha are totally against love and they want to break apart the love birds. As they go about it, the rest of the film is about whether the separated lovers reunite or not.
It is quite enjoyable to see the little tiffs between Navdeep and Aparna and how they hide their love within their hearts. But this is something we have seen umpteen times, so one gets impatient for the film to get a move on.
Vadivelu-Mayilsamy encounters are quite hilarious. There is not much acting opportunity for Thalaivasal Vijay and Ranjitha and they flounder, poor things. Paravai Muniyamma's presence is a waste.
D Iman has composed the music. The background is too loud.
Even though the story takes place in London, one hardly gets to see the beauty of the location. London will look gorgeous even if shot with a digital camera. One cannot see any appreciable beauty of London in UK Senthil Kumar's camera work. In fact, some shots are out of focus!
Maybe director Selva should look for another vocation!