- Sivamani Is Getting Married For The Second Time!
- Manchu Vishnu To Remake Arima Nambi
- Dulquer Salmaan’s Birthday: Here Is How Rana Daggubati, Vikram Prabhu & Sunny Wayne Wished Him!
- IN PIC! Look Who Joined Dulquer Salmaan To Celebrate Eid!
- 'Wagah' Movie Review And Rating: Half-baked & Unintentionally Funny
- Shooting For 'Wagah' Took Place Amid Real Shooting At The Kashmir Border: Vikram Prabhu
- Meet The New Hottie In Town (PHOTOS): Actress Ranya On Her Tamil Debut Opposite Vikram!
- Vikram To Romance Aishwarya & Manjima In His Next, Music By Yuvan Shankar Raja!
- Idhu Enna Maayam Movie Review And Rating: AL Vijay's Weakest Film Till Date
- What To Expect From Orange Mittai, Sakalakala Vallavan Appatakkar And Idhu Enna Maayam?
- Prabhu Deva's Upcoming Film With Vijay?
- The Golden Connection: Prabhu Serves Amitabh Bachchan With A 'Poorna Kumbham'
After making a successful debut in Kumki, Vikram Prabhu returned with Ivan Veramathiri. His second movie got good reviews from critics. But failed to work at Box Office. Now, the actor is ready with his latest film Arima Nambi, which is releasing with good number of screens.
Arima Nambi is an action thriller directed by Anand Shankar, a former associate of leading filmmaker AR Murugadoss. Priya Anand has paired up with Vikram Prabhu in the Tamil flick, which also features Arjunan and Yog Japee. Sivamani has composed the music and RD Rajasekhar has handled the camera. Bhuvan Srinivasan had done the editing works. Read on for the review...
The lead stars played by Vikram Prabhu had just a date with Priya Anand before the actress gets kidnapped in front of him at her house. This become the entry point to the thrilling part of Arima Nambi. This scene gives a blow to the audience's assumption on the movie being an action romantic movie. Indeed, there is no scope for love in the film.
The hero's efforts to convince the cops that the girl has been kidnapped will not help the cause any way as all the evidences go against him. How he fights the situation and what happens on his mission of catching the culprits are the interesting part of the story.
Director Anand Shankar shows the signs of being a sincere student from AR Murugadoss' school with his good pace in the screenplay. The whats-next feeling will be maintained through out Arima Nambi. His homework on modern-day gadgets used by police and underworld dons is visible.
Vikram Prabhu shows the signs of maturity in acting. He perfectly suits the role. Priya Anand is good even though she has less scope for her role. There are some surprises in the cast. Continue reading the review on the slideshow...
Two songs composed by Sivamani are good to hear and background score is apt. Cinematographer RD Rajasekhar's cinematography becomes one of the few highlights of Arima Nambi. Bhuvan Srinivasan's editing could have been sharp.
The drawback is the length of the movie. While the first half is engaging, the second half loses the grip at parts.
Verdict: A stylish thriller, which can been watched once.
In the next few slides, read celebs one-line reviews about the movie
Actor Sivakarthikeyan Writes
Arima nambi was good :) best wishes to @iamVikramPrabhu @PriyaAnand @anandshank and team
Director Gaurav Posts
So happy for my hero vikram Prabhu.Arima nambi rocks. Awesome fight sequence and racy screenplay makes a clear victory wishes to the team.
Director Venkat Prabhu Writes
Very true "@Premgiamaren: Arima Nambi amazing film - super fast super action super thriller @iamVikramPrabhu rocks 👍👍👍" @rdrajasekar
Actor Dulquer Salmaan Claims
Just got out of the Arima Nambi premiere ! @iamVikramPrabhu and @PriyaAnand take a bow each ! Loved the film. Superb action thriller !