- 11 Years Of Dill Mill Gayye: Karan Singh Grover, Karan Wahi & Pankit Thank Fans For Their Love!
- Tanushree Dutta Has No Interest In BIGG BOSS; Here Are Celebs Who Refused To Be A Part Of The Show!
- Here’s What Karan Singh Grover Has To Say About His Ex-Wife Jennifer Winget After Watching Bepannaah
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
- Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu Expecting Their First Baby? Read This Before Congratulating!
The desires are limitless in the realm of glamour. Many small-screen actors work towards establishing a career in the film industry, but not all succeed. While some artists like Shahrukh Khan and Vidya Balan made it big in the cinemas after debuting in television, actors like Rajeev Khandewal have returned to the small screen after trying their hand in the movies. Today, we will have a look at 6 such Indian television actors who left small screen for Bollywood, but ended up being unsuccessful!
The actor with a chocolate-boy look was known to play Neev on the television show Kayamath on Star Plus. He made his debut in Bollywood with No.6. He was later seen in the movies Hate Story 2 and Ek Paheli Leela. Neither of the movies did well at the box office.
The gorgeous Aamna Sharif rose to fame through her television show Kahiin To Hoga, where she starred against Rajeev Khandelwal. She left television to star in Bollywood, where she delivered two movies in the same year. Both the movies failed to do well commercially.
Karan Singh Grover
Karan Singh Grover rose to popularity after playing the role of Dr. Armaan in Dill Mill Gayye. But, it didn't go well when he tried his hand in Bollywood. He has starred in 4 Bollywood movies till date, but none performed well.
The first ever Roadie of India, Ranvijay couldn't achieve great heights in movies. After appearing in several shows as a judge, he ventured into Bollywood. However, his movies failed to impress the audience. He returned to television eventually.
After gaining recognition through television, Anita Hassanandani went on to star opposite Tusshar Kapoor in Kucch Toh Hai. When none of her films worked, she returned to television as Shagun in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
The actress' debut on television as the adorable teenage witch Jiya in Shararat was truly appreciated. After her television debut, she got to act in minor roles in many films, but failed to create an impact as a Bollywood actress.
A few more television actors who tried their hand in Bollywood but failed miserably include Aman Verma, Karan Kundra and Indraneil Sengupta.