TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Behold, Aamir Khan fans. We have some good news for you! After a list of iconic Bollywood actors such as Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan, seems like we'll get to see Aamir Khan back on television! Reports are making rounds that Aamir will be returning with a new season of the talk-show Satyamev Jayate. The previous seasons of the show performed well and highlighted on several social issues that are often overlooked at and ignored.
A source told DNA, "Once Aamir finishes the promotions of his Diwali release, Thugs Of Hindostan, he will start focussing on the show. His team has begun the research, but the actor, who covers all aspects of a topic, wants everything to be perfect before it goes on air. This time, the superstar will deal with broader topics and those that affect GenNext like depression and unemployment, etc. The show, comprising around 10 episodes, will air post Ted Talks India."
"While SMJ will be relayed at 11 am every Sunday, talks are still on for a slot for SRK's show. Last season, the latter was aired at 7 pm, but this time around, that may change as the channel wants to build a slot for knowledge-driven and motivational series,'' the source further added.
Besides Aamir, another iconic actor Amitabh Bachchan will also be seen on the small screen soon, as Kaun Banega Crorepati's promos have already been released and the launch took place recently. We are definitely looking forward to seeing Aamir on television once again. What do you have to say about his return? Let us know in the comments below!