- Shweta Tiwari :'Bigg Boss Editing Leads To Misunderstanding'; Aashka Was Portrayed As A Lesbian!
- Aashka Goradia Enters Spiritual Path With Brent Goble, Couple Visit Sadghuru's Adiyogi In Coimbatore
- Aashka Goradia & Husband Brent Goble Lock Lips As She Reminisces Their First Kiss!
- BFF Goals! Mouni Roy & Aashka Goradia Look Sensual In Swimsuits While Holidaying In Goa
- Aashka Goradia Reveals The Editing Trick Of A Reality Show Portrayed Her Sexuality In A Wrong Way!
- Has Shweta Tiwari’s Daughter Palak Got A Lip Job Done? Here’s What Palak Has To Say
- Surveen Chawla Announces Her Marriage; Have A Look At Fairytale Weddings Of TV Stars From 2017!
- BREATHTAKINGLY B'FUL! See Inside Pictures From Aashka Goradia & Brent Goble's Indian Wedding Now!
- JUST MARRIED! Aashka Goradia & Brent Goble Look Like A Dream Couple; See Their FIRST WEDDING Picture
- MUST WATCH! Aashka Goradia & Brent Goble’s Unique Pre-Wedding Music Video Is ADORABLE!
- 7 Pics Of Aashka & Brent That Will Give You Major Couple Goals; Also Check Out Their Wedding Card
- Aashka Goradia & Brent Goble Get Engaged Again; Mouni Roy, Adaa Khan, KVB & Others Attend (PICS)
Television actress Aashka Goradia's lips are looking fuller than usual if you've paid attention. If you are wondering about what might have gone behind achieving it, the actress herself has an answer to it. In a recent interview with the daily Mumbai Mirror, Aashka opened up about her lip job. Admitting to have gone under a procedure to enhance her lips, she says she has no regrets and doesn't feel ashamed to hide about it. This is what the 32-year-old actress had to say about altering her look:
Aashka's Blunt Confession!
"My husband (Brent Goble) made me realise that there is nothing to hide. Yes, people will shame you but there is nothing to be ashamed of. I wanted to do something to my face, and that's my choice. And I know that opening up sometimes is the only way to shut people up".
She Did Enough Research Prior To The Procedure
"I've always loved make-up, human faces and all that we can do with it. With technology I had the choice to do it even better and I went ahead with it. But the procedure was preceded by a lot of research".
“I am my own sculptor, my own painter”
"I wish I had a sob story to tell you but there is none. I just wanted fuller lips and decided to go for them. But being asked things like, ‘How much plastic went into your lips?' at a press conference with 20 people around is not how I would like to address it. I want to reiterate here that I decided to do something to my face and that's my choice."
On Being Called Fake
"It's because the media and society label them as ‘fake'. I believe that real or fake attributes come from within. The choice to look better doesn't make you fake or plastic."
Aashka Respects Privacy
"Everyone has different reasons to keep the procedures hushhush. Even doctors take an oath of secrecy. Besides, why should anyone have to admit anything, more so if they aren't ready to talk about it? We fail to realize the damage we cause by commenting on appearances."
Criticism Doesn't Affect Her
"Criticism has never been about breaking someone's spirit. It exists to make things better. Your judgments aren't making you any superior and body-shaming others doesn't build a community."