TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Only a few days ago television actress Drashti Dhami announced her exit from the hit show Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka. While the fans were already upset about not being able to see their favorite character on the small screen anymore, another actor from the same show has announced his exit too. It's none other than Abhinav Shukla, who played the role of Rajdeep. He took to his Instagram handle and dedicated a long heartfelt message to his fans, in which he reveals why he decided big the show a goodbye.
Abhinav wrote, "That was Day 1 of my shoot ! Its ironical that much love and appreciation not just from friends but from professionals came doing a outrightly horrible character ! People loved Rajdeep in-spite of his evilness .. For me too it was ironical the month i was actually getting married i was beating my reel wife onscreen . I am surprised at the appreciation and love people had for my character !"
He further added, " I will miss working with such an amazing team ! I learnt so much playing a bad boy obviously not as much as i learnt being a good human in real life ! Thankyou @colorstv @dhamidrashti@aditidevsharma @shaktiarora the entire Production team of Sphereorigins . Thankyou @pearl_spellbound Dr MRS will be remembered for much time to come and the credit goes to you for that catchy word ! 😊😊. Thankyou all the fans of Silsila you guys are reason i loved doing each scene !" - (sic)
Drashti Dhami said she quit the show because she was not comfortable playing a mother's role on the show. When Abhinav was asked if Drashti' exit made him quit, he said, "It's not related to her character at all, neither is it about the leap. It's just I think there was nothing more that Rajdeep's character had to offer, and hence the decision."