TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Adaa Khan is single and loving her life. The Naagin 2 actress spoke about being single in an interview with Times of India. While talking to the daily, she revealed that she's enjoying her company as a single woman and it makes her independent in all terms. Adaa said, "I am enjoying my singledom. I don't think someone else should be the reason for your happiness. Now, I am enjoying my own company, and have become independent. The more time you give yourself, you will get to know yourself better. In any case, you are the only person you will live with till the end".
She also shared what it feels like to be an actress by saying, "I love my job, and the best thing about acting is that whenever you want to take a break, you can. I took a one-year break, as I needed some time off to be with myself, travel alone, and bond with friends and family".
Adaa, who was last seen on Naagin 2, said she has no issues with her role being negative or positive. She added, "I love doing strong roles, be it positive or negative. Having said that, I do have reservations about taking up a negative role now, but I would go ahead if it excites me."
Actors are often seen working extra hours in order to meet the demands of their busy schedules. When asked about the changes that have been brought about in the industry, Adaa said, "Firstly, the shoot time has reduced to 12 hours, which makes it easier to work. Earlier, we used to go crazy working overtime. Shoots have become more fun and streamlined now."