TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Siblings often fight with one another, but their relationship is mostly defined by love. We have come across several celebrity siblings who are inseparable. However, television star Vikas Gupta and his little brother Siddharth have parted ways and you would be surprised to know the reason. Hat comes across more shocking is the fact that Siddharth has left home to go stay with none other than Vikas' good friend Sushanth Singh Rajput. When SpotboyE contacted Vikas, this is what he had to say.
Separated After 5 Years
Vikas Gupta and his little brother Siddharth Gupta stayed together for 5 years. They were always seen displaying their brotherly love and stayed with each other through thick and thick. But, following the separation, Siddharth is staying with Sushanth Singh Rajput.
Vikas Says It’s Not A Separation
Though Vikas and his little brother have parted ways, the former doesn't consider this to be a separation. However, he confirmed the news of Siddharth moving out saying, "But yes, Siddharth does not stay with me now. He is staying with Sushant."
He Trusts Sushanth
Vikas further added, "Sushant is a dear friend, we both started on TV together. Sushant has told me that he will be mentoring him. What better than that? Sushant's house is very conducive to growth. He has a great place for readings, meetings and gymming. Besides, he has another place on the outskirts, where Siddharth and he go fishing and even eat the fish which they catch."
The Brothers Did Fight
When asked if Vikas and his brother fought, he said, "Woh kehte hain na- bade ped ke neeche ek chhota ped ubhar ke nahi aa sakta. Fights kaun se do bhaiyon mein nahi hoti? Hum zaroor ladte the, but would kiss and makeup in no time. We definitely haven't had a fight which led to him going and staying with Sushant."
Vikas Praises His Little Brother
Wishing Siddharth luck for his future and career, the elder brother said, "I am envying them. Siddharth has taken a good decision. his maturity levels have increased. He wants to do things on his own. He wanted to get out from my shadow, and he has done that successfully."