- Indian Idol 10: Gurdas Maan Impressed With The Contestants; Indira Das Gets Eliminated!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Jumps To 2nd Spot; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back On TRP Chart!
- Indian Idol 10 Celebrates Colors Of India; Anu Malik Gives Salman Ali A Standing Ovation!
- Indian Idol 10: Neha Kakkar Gets Romantic On The Sets, Goes On A Boat Ride With A Contestant
- Indian Idol 10 Host Maniesh Paul Goes Mute For His Short Film Black Briefcase
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Back On Top Slot; Gul Khan’s Nazar Enters The TRP Chart!
Just yesterday we told you how the Southern superstar Kamal Haasan complimented the Indian Idol 10 contestants for their exceptional talent of singing, while he was on the sets of the show. Another celebrity to be awestruck by the Indian Idol 10 contestant was the Fanney Khan star Anil Kapoor, who renamed Ankush Bharadwaj as the Kishore Kumar of today's generation!
Whate made Anil Kapoor say so about Ankush was his brilliant performance. After he sang the song Tumse Milke, the Bollywood actor couldn't stop himself from showering praises over the multi-talented Ankush. Following the Kishore Kumar compliment Anil Kapoor went on say that Ankush is multi-talented, he went on to say that Ankush can act and sing as well.
What came across more surprising was Anil Kapoor's film offer for Ankush. The actor said he wishes to see the Indian Idol contestant 10 on his iconic movie Parinda is remade. Another wish of Ankush came true from his bucket list when the actress danced with him for the romantic song from one of her movies, Mohabbatein.
A source from the sets of Indian Idol 10 told Mid Day, "Ankush was not just appreciated for his singing but got a chance to fulfil one more thing on his bucket list, i.e. to dance with the beautiful and ever so elegant Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Aishwarya Rai not only came on stage to dance with him on the title track of Mohabbatein which was recreated on the stage. Aishwarya also was teary eyed after hearing about Ankush's story of losing his eyesight gradually."
Aishwarya Rai, Anil Kapoor and Raj Kumar Rao graced the sets of Indian Idol recently when they had been to promote their forthcoming movie Fanney Khan. They were seen grooving along with the contestants and judges. One of the highlights of the show was watching the Fanney Khan cheer the contestants and supporting the through their performances.