TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Anita Hassanandani and Rohit Reddy are one of the cutest couples we've come across. Their relationship has inspired many and fans can't stop themselves from adoring them. Be it for a professional photo shoot or travel, Anita and Rohit perfectly know how to balance their lives. Their Instagram pictures are absolutely beautiful and showcase many places they have been to. In a recent interview with Hindustan Times, the Naagin actress spoke about her travel dreams and the city she would love to visit someday.
They Visited Many Places This Year
"This year alone, we have been to Goa, Pune, London, (UK), and Greece. My husband and I both believe that one should have a good work-life balance, and travelling is a good way to spend quality time together. We prioritise time to travel, which is why we can make it happen on a regular basis."
Anita Misses Her Dog While Traveling
"I can't travel for 25-30 days at a stretch. The most I have travelled is for two weeks. I miss the ghar ka khana and my dog. But I love everything about travelling - the excitement of going to a new place or an old favourite, meeting new people and learning about the local culture. I feel I am a more evolved person today due to travelling. It has made me better."
Anita Loves Gambling
"I would love to go to Las Vegas, as there are many casinos there and I love gambling. It would be fun to check out the place. I love London a lot and we visit it often. In fact, I have been there twice this year already. I feel London has some comfort and doesn't feel too far away from home. It has an energy to it as well as quiet places to chill."
Fans Adore Them
"Cutest couple i have ever seen gyss god bless you be happy with each other😙😙 @rohitreddygoa nd @anitahassanandani luv u both❤❤😙😙" and "so cute made for each other luv uh both😘,God bless you😘@anitahassanandani @rohitreddygoa" - (sic)