TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Recently, the 65-year-old devotional singer Anup Jalota got eliminated from Bigg Boss 12. Following his eviction, he has made a few major revelations about his relationship with Jasleen Matharu. The singer said his relationship with her was staged by Bigg Boss 12 makers for popularity. In a recent interview with Spotboye, Anup Jalota has revealed that Jasleen Matharu used him for fame. Apparently, Anup was unaware of Jasleen's intentions before entering the show.
He said, "She wanted to ride on my popularity--- which she did. I am a very positive person and I feel if I can help someone, I should. If she has used me for the platform, I am happy that she succeeded in doing that." Anup also said that he has spoken to Jasleen's father about her actions, to which he responded saying, "Let her come out of the house, I will teach her a lesson."
Anup further added, "She was taken inside the house six days before I went in. When she said that on stage, I did not have time to react. I thought that it was a new idea and played along. I wanted to keep it dignified, which is why we avoided any kind of PDA inside the house. I have to ask Jasleen why did she say that we were a couple on the premiere night."
In an interview with Bollywoodlife, Anup even spoke about the growing friendship between Jasleen and Shivashish Mishra. When asked if he would have an issue with them dating, Anup said, "I would be happy for them. Shivashish is a very nice guy and comes from a very good business family. Moreover, he has a clean heart. If Jasleen and he fall in love, they will have my blessings."