TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai actress Saumya Tandon has been in the news a lot since the rumours began to make rounds that she would be quitting the show. Fans were left disappointed by these reports. The actress took to her social media handle to clear the hoax by announcing that ill health kept her away from the show, but she is not quitting the show. However, one of her young fans from Bhopal was not convinced by this. He ended up at Saumya Tandon's residence in Mumbai and threatened to harm himself! Read below to know how the actress dealt with him.
He Threatened To Harm Himself
The unnamed fan of Saumya Tandon's came all the way from Bhopal to meet her. He landed at her residence in Mumbai directly and asked the actress to have a heart-to-heart conversation with him. Saumya says she was taken aback when he said he would harm himself!
He Was Waiting For Her While He Starved
Talking about the scary incident, Saumya told TOI, "This guy threatened the guard and my husband that he wouldn't leave until I came down to meet him. He said that he had come from Bhopal and hadn't eaten anything since morning."
Saumya Offered Him Food
"He reached my building at 6 pm, and the guards told me about him after I returned home around 8 pm. I was apprehensive about meeting him alone, so I waited for my husband to return and talk to him first. I came down after some time to give him food and requested him to leave."
This Was An Extreme Case
"I often get calls from fans, and I have no clue how they get my number. But this time around, it became a bit serious when the person landed below my building", she further added.
She Appreciates The Fans' Support
Talking about the kind of love she receives from her fans, Saumya said, "It's humbling to see that people care so much about my work, but at the same time, it's a bit scary. However, it becomes my responsibility also to not hurt anyone's sentiments without compromising my privacy."