TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
It's good news for Roop Durgapal fans, as the television actress has announced her comeback on the small screen. The actress who rose to fame through the show on child marriage, Balika Vadhu, was away from the spotlight for a year. She decided to take a year's break, following an eye injury and concentrated on grooming and getting back in scene. Roop will be seen on the upcoming show Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.
Roop Announces Her Comeback
While speaking to the daily Mid Day in an interview, Roop was quoted as saying, "I got an injury which kept me away (from shows) for sometime and then I got busy with playback singing... grooming myself. But now after one year, I'm ready to focus on my acting career".
She'll Be Seen In A Love Story Next
Roop was last seen on the television show Waaris. Talking about the role she would be playing in Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, the actress said, "I'm playing the protagonist in the show. My character is from a rich family. She is a lawyer. It's a beautiful love story with lots of ups and downs."
She'll Be Seen In Romantic Scenes
Roop has never been involved in an on-screen romance before. Talking about the new experience she said, "For the first time, I'll be having romantic scenes on-screen. The character is very new and seems to be promising to me. Hence, I took it up".
Roop Can Sing As Well
"Being a singer too, I felt it would be nice to play an instrument along with humming. I have started working out again after almost two months as I was abroad for a promotional event and then suffered an eye injury which kept me home for several weeks".
Roop Wants To Work In Netflix Originals
When asked on her choice of future projects, Roop said that she is interested in working on socially relevant drama shows similar to Balika Vadhu. She further added, "I have got several calls for meetings and auditions. I would love to do a love story or a socially relevant drama. Something on the lines of Netflix originals. I would love to explore the big screen too".