- Pratyusha Banerjee Birth Anniversary: From Balika Vadhu To Bigg Boss, The Small Town Girl's Journey
- Balika Vadhu Actress Toral Rasputra Ends Marriage Of Five Years!
- Happy Birthday Avika Gor! Here Are Interesting Facts About The Balika Vadhu Actress
- Jana Na Dil Se Door Actor Shashank Vyas’ Major Transformation Will Leave You SPEECHLESS!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: This Actor Will Be Replacing Rohan Mehra…
- Check Out Balika Vadhu Actor Shashank Vyas’ New Look On Jana Na Dil Se Door (PICS)
- Balika Vadhu’s Reunion: Avika Gor, Toral Rasputra, Shashank Vyas & Others Come Together (PICS)
- Beautiful CLICKS: Avika Gor In Never Seen Before Avatar At Cannes!
- Shocking: Balika Vadhu Actress Pratyusha Banerjee Commits Suicide!
- Colors Golden Petal Awards: Check Out Nomination List; Helly, Kratika & Toral To Perform
- VIDEO: Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Pratyusha Banerjee Attacked By (Fake) Cops; Police Deny Allegation!
- Comedy Nights’ Sunil Grover, Naagin’s Adaa Khan & Balika Vadhu’s Siddharth Shukla On Bigg Boss 9
It's good news for Roop Durgapal fans, as the television actress has announced her comeback on the small screen. The actress who rose to fame through the show on child marriage, Balika Vadhu, was away from the spotlight for a year. She decided to take a year's break, following an eye injury and concentrated on grooming and getting back in scene. Roop will be seen on the upcoming show Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.
Roop Announces Her Comeback
While speaking to the daily Mid Day in an interview, Roop was quoted as saying, "I got an injury which kept me away (from shows) for sometime and then I got busy with playback singing... grooming myself. But now after one year, I'm ready to focus on my acting career".
She'll Be Seen In A Love Story Next
Roop was last seen on the television show Waaris. Talking about the role she would be playing in Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, the actress said, "I'm playing the protagonist in the show. My character is from a rich family. She is a lawyer. It's a beautiful love story with lots of ups and downs."
She'll Be Seen In Romantic Scenes
Roop has never been involved in an on-screen romance before. Talking about the new experience she said, "For the first time, I'll be having romantic scenes on-screen. The character is very new and seems to be promising to me. Hence, I took it up".
Roop Can Sing As Well
"Being a singer too, I felt it would be nice to play an instrument along with humming. I have started working out again after almost two months as I was abroad for a promotional event and then suffered an eye injury which kept me home for several weeks".
Roop Wants To Work In Netflix Originals
When asked on her choice of future projects, Roop said that she is interested in working on socially relevant drama shows similar to Balika Vadhu. She further added, "I have got several calls for meetings and auditions. I would love to do a love story or a socially relevant drama. Something on the lines of Netflix originals. I would love to explore the big screen too".