TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Bigg Boss, as a show, has always been subjected to criticism for various reasons. One of the factors that is most disliked about the show is the editing of the footages. Previously, we told you how former Bigg Boss contestants like Hina Khan, Shweta Tiwari and others blamed the show for it's unethical editing tactics. A few days back, one of Karanvir Bohra's clips from Bigg Boss 12 house went viral, where he was shown to be discussing sexual preferences, which irked not only the viewers, but his wife Teejay too. Later, Teejay released the unedited clip, which showed that Karanvir was actually referring to Srishty Rode's engagement.
Upon seeing this, fans slammed Salman Khan for not listening to Karanvir when he tried explaining his ground. Internet is blaming Bigg Boss 12 for its unethical way of editing the clips simply to gain TRP. This is what they had to say.
"So #KVB did not intend to make fun of anyone's sexual preference or anything of that sort. But #BB12 edited it conveniently to make sure it seemed like he did. Wow 👏 And Salman too didn't really seem interested to listen to the guy to what he had in his defence." - (sic)
"Slow claps or may be kudos to @BiggBoss Editing team for perfect matching the video clip of @KVBohra's actions for #Shrishty's engagement converted into comment on #Rohit. Thank god that #KaranvirBohra cleared the entire scenario." - (sic)
"I hope the BB makers apologize to KV. they deliberately edited that clip in a way which misinterpreted everything he was trying to say at that time & showed him in bad light. the viewers as well as his wife misunderstood him."
Television actor Vikas Gupta tweeted, "Here I would like to apologise to @KVBohra the episode that was shown made me and other also believe that KV did participate in the incident but that was not the case . Thankyou @bombaysunshine for standing up for the right always . Lots of love and respect."
"It was just a "Single Line" for the editing team, but for #KVB & his family it was a matter of "Reputation". It questioned his thought process. He got backlash." - (sic)