TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Last night, Bigg Boss 12 surprised the fans with double eviction. Commoner Saba Khan and Anup Jalota were eliminated. Following the elimination, while talking to Times of India, Saba Khan spoke at length about the inmates and her journey in the glass house. She said, "It was a beautiful and amazing journey. I learnt a lot from the show. Got to see many dual faced people in life thanks to Bigg Boss and have also understood very well that one should not waste their emotions on fake people. My journey was good but yes I am disappointed to be out."
Talking about her rivalry with Sreesanth she said, "I feel more than me Sreesanth deserves to be out of the show. He is stooping so low. I mean can you believe that he actually mixed detergent in Somi's milk and was planning to give it to her. He is really sick and is showing his real face. He just wants to be in the limelight and can do anything for it."
"He is a disgusting person. He doesn't get involved in the task, shies away from doing hard work and if someone else is giving their 100 percent in the task, he will come and ruin it. He is not clear in his head if he wants to stay in the game or want to leave it. He says it is his strategy but now even viewers have got bored of it. If he continues to behave the same, I feel he will be the next one to get eliminated," Saba said.
Seems like Saba doesn't have many good things to share about the other contestants too. When asked about television actress Dipika Kakar, Saba said, "I think Dipika Kakar is the most fake person in the house. She is still playing her bahu image in the house. She hasn't come out of her popular character yet and her real side is something else."
Saba concluded saying that her sister Somi and the wild card entrant Megha Dadhe have high chances of winning, as they know how to play the game right.