- Bigg Boss 12 Day 5 Highlights: Sreesanth Breaks Down; Srishty Feels Lonely; Kriti & Somi Argue!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 4 Highlights: Shivashish-Sreesanth Fight; Saurabh Cries; Kriti-Roshmi Win Captaincy
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Who Will Be The FIRST Captain – Dipika Kakar Or Kriti Verma-Roshmi Banik?
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 3 Highlights: 3 Jodis & 2 Singles Nominated; Urvashi & Kriti Get Into An Argument!
- Bigg Boss 12 FIRST Nomination: Dipika Kakar, Saba-Somi Khan & Others Nominated For Eviction!
Bigg Boss 12 is all set to make its grand comeback in a short while. However, the makers of the show are playing it very smart by keeping the names of the contestants discreet. Though several names are making rounds, an official statement has not been made by the channel or the makers of Bigg Boss. But, a source close to the television actress Dipika Kakar has revealed to Times Of India that she will be seen on the show for sure; however, she has chosen to remain mum about it.
The source told TOI, "The channel approached the actors two months ago. Dipika and Shoaib are not talking about it yet as nothing has been finalised. Yes, the couple has been meeting the show's team for some time now. All we can say is that the channel really wants them to be a part of the show."
A few more details were revealed by another source close to the production, who said Shoaib might or might not participate. The source said, "She is doing the show for sure. She really wants to be a part of it. We are a little unsure about Shoaib. Now, Dipika is looking for a partner and most probably she will enter with her mom."
Well, since this season of Bigg Boss is introducing 'Vichitr Jodis', it would sure be interesting to see Dipika Kakar participate with her mother as her partner. Seems like we need to wait for some more time to receive comments from the actress who is currently unavailable.
Yesterday, we told you that the Bigg Boss 12 launch will be taking place in Goa this year, and not in Lonavala. Apparently, the makers of the show have asked the invitees to follow a specific dress code. The launch is believed to take place in a beachy and colourful ambiance.