TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Every week on Bigg Boss 12, the inmates compete against one other in the tasks for captaincy. The nominations for this week came across shocking when Sreesanth picked contestants who supported him to win captaincy. After a lot of verbal fights and temper tantrums thrown at one another, the luxury task of the week was announced. The task is called 'Yaha Waha'. According to the task, the inmates are supposed to stay for the longest in the room.
Both the teams are issued tickets to enter the house which is creating in the garden area. Upon entering the house, the contestant is supposed to shred their ticket. The one who stays the longest house will be declared the winner of the task. Among the ones who win the task, the next captain is chosen.
According to India Forums latest reports, the luxury is task is won by the happy club members Deepak Thakur, Romil Chaudhary, Surbhi Rana and wolf pack member Megha Dadhe. Therefore, the next captain will be chosen amongst them after a task.