TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
There has been no dearth of controversies on Bigg Boss 12. Ever since the show premiered, we have witnessed several shocking situations. With respect to romance in the house, the show has managed to keep the viewers highly entertained, After Jasleen Matharu and Anup Jalota fell apart following the latter's eviction, a new jodi has come into light. We are talking about none other Srishty Rode and Rohit Suchanti. When these two contestants shared a sensual during an episode, rumors started making rounds about their link up.
Manish Nagdev recently spoke to Pinkvilla and addressed the rumors. During which he said, "I am absolutely cool with the link up news. I know Rohit is trying his best but nothing is going to happen because I know Srishty is all mine. She is really clear in her thoughts and knows whom she wants. She knows what she is doing in the house. I have no comments for Rohit. Till the time he is in his limits it is fine, but the moment he crosses his limits, I shall not tolerate."
He further added, "I am fully secured and I know what she is doing. I don't need to be insecure at all and as I know Srishty. Everyone has their right to feel and express their emotions and I am quite okay if Rohit has done that but I am not at all insecure. I just want him to be in his limits."
Srishty Rode had a breakdown following her dance with Rohit. She said she was worried about what will be shown to the outside world and that it might affect her relationship with Manish. However, Manish is clear about Srishty's action and said he's proud of her.