TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
There has been no dearth of controversies on Bigg Boss 12. Ever since the show premiered, we have witnessed several shocking situations. With respect to romance in the house, the show has managed to keep the viewers highly entertained, After Jasleen Matharu and Anup Jalota fell apart following the latter's eviction, a new jodi has come into light. We are talking about none other Srishty Rode and Rohit Suchanti. When these two contestants shared a sensual during an episode, rumors started making rounds about their link up.
Manish Nagdev recently spoke to Pinkvilla and addressed the rumors. During which he said, "I am absolutely cool with the link up news. I know Rohit is trying his best but nothing is going to happen because I know Srishty is all mine. She is really clear in her thoughts and knows whom she wants. She knows what she is doing in the house. I have no comments for Rohit. Till the time he is in his limits it is fine, but the moment he crosses his limits, I shall not tolerate."
He further added, "I am fully secured and I know what she is doing. I don't need to be insecure at all and as I know Srishty. Everyone has their right to feel and express their emotions and I am quite okay if Rohit has done that but I am not at all insecure. I just want him to be in his limits."
Srishty Rode had a breakdown following her dance with Rohit. She said she was worried about what will be shown to the outside world and that it might affect her relationship with Manish. However, Manish is clear about Srishty's action and said he's proud of her.