TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Each season of the reality show Bigg Boss has always witnessed one or the other love story. Be it for Gauhar Khan ad Kushal Tandon or Priyank Sharma and Benafsha, the romance between the love birds has managed to grab all the attention. In Bigg Boss 12, though we haven't witnessed any major romance, besides Jasleen and Anup's staged relationship, seems like something has actual begun to cook. The viewers have already noticed that Rohit has soft corner for Srishty.
Recently, Srishty and Rohit danced for a romantic number, and the audiences couldn't stop talking about it. As Srishty is already engaged to her boyfriend Manish Nagdev, following her dance with Rohit she had a breakdown. Srishty was worried as to how this would be portrayed to the outside world.
But, Manish who couldn't see his lady go through this, took to his Instagram handle to share a post. He wrote, "I fall in love with the paint not the painting. With the people not the places. with the religion not the church and with flowers not the garden. the same way i fall in love with her soul, not her body. With her touch and not her skin. With her smile and not her lips. It is the things that make her who she is that make me fall more in love."
Well, isn't that the sweetest message one could dedicate to their partner? However, not everyone is fond of the growing fondness inside the glass house. In one of the unseen footages, Somi is seen having a conversation with Surbhi Rana and Romil Chaudhary. While talking to them, she says Karanvir Bohra makes her feel uncomfortable.
She further added that Karanvir always comes too close to her and calls her 'Jaaneman'. Somi said she feels her personal space is being invaded. Surbhi Rana agrees with Somi and tells that Karanvir has indeed being very weird lately. We need to wait and watch what Karanvir's wife Teejay has to say about these claims made against her husband.