- Romance Between Roshmi & Shivashish In Bigg Boss 12; Dipika Breaks Down Seeing Shoaib's Present!
- Insider Reveals Anup & Jasleen Are Not Dating, Calls It 'Means Of Generating Cheap Scandal' For BB!
- Bigg Boss 12, Day 8 Highlights: Kriti-Roshmi Punished; 2 Celebs & 2 Jodis Nominated!
- Anup Jalota Agreed To Be Jasleen Matharu's Partner In Bigg Boss 12 Over A Cup Of Tea!
- This Is How Bigg Boss 12's Srishty Rode Celebrated Her B'day; Rubina Dilaik & Others Surprise Her!
- WATCH! Arshi Khan's Not Interested In Watching Bigg Boss 12! Says BB 11 Was Better
Bigg Boss 12 is only a few days away from hitting the small screen and the reality show has already created immense buzz around it. Among many speculated names that are expected to be seen in the glass house, Indian cricketer Sreesanth is also included. A few hours ago, he was spotted at the Mumbai airport by the paparazzi and we are wondering if he's headed to Lonavla, where the promo shoot of the reality shoot will take place. He was seen along with his wife and two kids.
Bigg Boss is one of the most watched Indian reality shows and for years now, the makers have come up with the most unexpected twists and themes, which manage to keep the audiences glued to the television screens. This season of Bigg Boss will be having contestants in pairs, unlike the previous years. In the recent launch that took place in Goa, the names of the first contestant jodi were announced. And, it is none other than comedian Bharti Singh and husband Haarsh Limbachiyaa.
The probable list of contestants consists of famous names such as Dipika Kakar, Karanvir Bohra, Divya Agarwal, Danny D and Mahika Sharma. This season too, like the other seasons, will be hosted by Salman Khan. We are surely excited to witness all the drama Bigg Boss has to offer to us!