TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Last week, Bigg Boss 12's elimination came across shocking. In an unexpected turn of events, Bigg Boss asked the inmates to name one contestant who they think should go out of the house. The soft-spoken girl from Bihar, Urvashi Vani received 6 votes against her, which led to her elimination. Urvashi entered the show along with Deepak Thakur as a vichitr jodi. However, when the jodis were split, Deepak and Urvashi had a fallout. Following her eviction, while talking to Hindustan Times, she called Deepak her biggest enemy on the show!
Deepak Is Her Biggest Enemy
When Urvashi was asked who she considers to be her biggest enemy on the show, she named Deepak. She further added, "There was lack of understanding between us. Deepak and other Bigg Boss 12 contestants were always involved in planning and plotting, which I never liked."
She Wouldn't Patch Up With Deepak
"No, there is nothing like a patch-up. I just spoke to him formally. I said what was in my heart. It is his choice if he wants to understand me or not. He could have also come to me to talk but he didn't. For how long could I let him play with my self-esteem? So, I just left him and ignored him completely. I am not sure if I will ever talk to him again.", she said.
Urvashi Can't Stand Deepak
During an interview with Indian Express, Urvashi further spoke about the relationship she held with Deepak. She said, "As a jodi, we did not have the required coordination. While he knew about my silent nature, I was amazed to know about his reality. I cannot stand someone who doesn't respect people and relationship."
She Couldn't Tolerate His Behavior
Urvashi further added, "Also, no one has the right to put me down, even for the game. I could not tolerate his nasty behaviour. When we couldn't bond inside the house, I don't think I will be friends with him outside now. I think Deepak is really stupid, for he gets manipulated easily."