TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Bigg Boss 12 has been extremely overwhelming compared to the previous seasons. Thanks to the endless fights and a huge number of dramas, the viewers are being highly entertained. Besides the controversies created by the contestants, the celebrity guests appearing on the show have also contributed to the success of the show. Recently, former Bigg Boss winner Shilpa Shinde and television sensation Vikas Gupta had been inside the glass house.
According to the latest reports, two more former Bigg Boss stars will be appearing on the show during the Weekend Ka Vaar episode. Reportedly, Bigg Boss 11 runner up Hina Khan and Indian comedian Bharti are all set to grace the show and assist the contestants with the tasks. Hina Khan had previously been on the show with Hiten Tejwani. The television actors acted as the moderators of the tasks.
It isn't just Hina and Bharti who will be appearing on the show. If the rumours hold true, they will be accompanied by singer Aditya Narayan as well. Hina and Bharti have previously been closely involved with Bigg Boss unlike Aditya, for whom this is going to be a whole new experience.
Shilpa Shinde and Vikas Gupta stayed in the Bigg Boss 12 house last week. The contestants were divided into two teams and each of the celebrities lead a team respectively. After exiting the glass house, Shilpa Shinde took to her Instagram handle and shared a series of videos, in which she was seen supporting Sreesanth and attacking Karanvir Bohra for making homophobic comments towards Rohit.