- Krrip Suri On Mohammad Nazim’s Comment: Don’t Forget Circle Of Life, It Comes Back One Day!
- Udaan: Mohammad Nazim Is Not Happy With Krrip Suri’s Comments; Hits Back At Krrip!
- Udaan: Krrip Suri Is Shocked As He Gets Replaced By Mohammad Nazim At The Last Moment!
- Udaan SPOILER: Suraj Regains His Memory; Join Hands With Chakor To Take Revenge On Imli!
- Udaan: Oh No! Paras Arora Quits The Show; Vivaan To Die!
- Udaan: Sehban Azim Enters The Show As Ajay; A Love Triangle Between Suraj-Chakor-Ajay In the Making?
Known for his appealing looks, actor and former VJ Keith Sequeira became a household name during his stint on the reality show Bigg Boss. The actor who was busy working on his television show Udaan seems too have taken time off to concentrate on getting healthy. According to Tellychakkar reports, Keith was recently seen looking fitter and healthier. While speaking to the daily, the actor told he's changed his eating habits and thus, had gotten healthy.
Apparently, he didn't want to invest a lot of time in transformation. So he decided to stick to eating healthy. He said, "I feel a lot of fitter and healthier from within now. Due to back to back shooting schedules, it definitely was difficult to shuffle back and forth between sets and the gym."
"After Love Ka Hai Intezaar, we were busy in the wedding preparations post which I took up Udaan and hence after Udaan ended I finally had some time to myself. I've been working out regularly as well as eating healthy and organic. We've also moved closer to where most of the sets are located so that once I am back to work, I am spending less time commuting in the crazy stressful traffic in Mumbai.", Keith further added.
When asked if people have noticed his new look, the actor said he's been receiving a lot of compliments. He was quoted saying, "Yes a lot of people are telling me that I look exactly the way I did 10 years ago which I take as a huge compliment!"
He married Rochelle Rao on March 3, 2018 in a private ceremony. Their beautiful beach wedding was a hush hush affair. Talking about the experience he told Hindustan Times in a interview, "It was well-divided in terms of responsibilities, but I let her take charge for everything. It is every girl's dream to have a perfect wedding and for every man, especially me, it's a privilege to have someone like Rochelle [as my wife] because she knows specifically what she wants. She wanted a quiet wedding next to her hometown. It was a spiritual journey for us... the whole affair was very close to our hearts,"