TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Television actress and former Bigg Boss winner Shilpa Shinde has always been subjected to the internet hatred. But, time and again she has proved that she pays no heed to such trolls. However, recently on Twitter, someone shared an animated picture of the actress and brutally tolled her. Upon seeing this, Shilpa Shinde came up with a response that was on point. We wonder what the troll had to say to that!
The picture of Shilpa's posted on Twitter was captioned as, "BREAKING NEWS: Ghar par Velli baithkar Shilpa Shinde ho gayi pagal Abhi abhi Mantal hospital lejaya gaya #GetWellSoonShilpa." Shilpa re-tweeted the post and wrote, "Really wow!!! Sahi pakde hai." We aren't surprised that t he troll didn't have a comeback for Shilpa's response.
Shilpa is one such celebrity who has always been vocal about her opinions on the social media. Earlier this year, when she shared a selfie, she was called out for being fake. And previously, when she appeared in an item number for the film Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi, she was made fun of for her weight.
Addressing such internet trolling Shilpa told SpotboyE, "I know I am fat in the song Maro Line. But I was fat when I shot for it. I was fat when the makers chose me for it. I have lost 6-7 kg since then, but why so much of hullabaloo over my weight?"
She further added, "I loved doing this song. I did not feel awkward with any movement. I am not looking vulgar. I really don't care if I was or am still being trolled for what people think of me in this number. Continue trolling me. I am lovin' it."