TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Dill Mill Gayye, the Indian television show based on medical drama was immensely liked by the viewers. The show first aired in 2002 on Star Plus. Yesterday, Tellychakkar reported that the show would be returning with a season three soon. Apparently a source revealed that Siddharth Malhotra, who was a part of Cinevistaas then, was planning on creating a news season of the medical drama under his newly formed banner Alchemy.
However, when Pinkvilla approached Siddharth to clarify the same, he brushed off the reports calling them "baseless". When asked if he was interested in working on the third season if he could, Siddharth said, "Would love too but no such discussions at the moment. I'm working on my next feature script and producing few web series." It indeed is a sad news for the fans who were looking forward to the new season of Dill Mill Gayye.
Meanwhile, another iconic show that's being remade includes Ekta Kapoor' famous love saga, Kasautii Zindagi Kay. The team has already begun shooting in Kolkata and recently, Ekta visited Devi temple with Erica Fernandes and Parth Samthaan to seek the goddess' blessing.
Erica also has been posting pictures of Kolkata on her Instagram handle. In one of the pictures, the Kasautii team was seen bonding over food as they posed on the streets of Kolkata in the middle of the night.