- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Divyanka Tripathi & Karan Patel’s Show To END With Two BIG Weddings!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Will Divyanka Tripathi Be A Part Of Parth Samthaan & Erica Fernandes’ Show?
- Divyanka Tripathi On Sumeet Sachdev's Wife's Miscarriage: Losing A Child Due To Work Stress Is Worst
- Divyanka Tripathi, Sneha Wagh & Kavita Kaushik Defend Sabyasachi; “All Men Are Obsessed With B**bs"
- Star Plus’ Adbhut Ganesh Utsav 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Mohsin Khan & Other TV Actors To Perform
- Divyanka Tripathi Shares Pictures From Newly-wed Days, Looks Stunning In A Red Saree!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress Divyanka Tripathi and husband Vivek Dahiya took to their respective Twitter handles to voice their opinion about this social issue. Every Mumbaiker is heard cribbing about the road condition during monsoon. Besides the never-ending traffic, the public needs to make its way through the humps and bumps due to poorly constructed paths and flyovers. Divyanka and Vivek, tweeted about this issue to raise awareness and question the promises made to the public in hopes of providing good service.
Upon witnessing massive potholes on a recently constructed flyover in Mumbai, actor Vivek Dahiya chose to vent his anger out on his Twitter handle. Apparently, it had been less than a week since a flyover was built in Mumbai and it already had many potholes.
Vivek tweeted, "Bumpy rides in just 5 days! Massive record! #PotHoles #WhenWillWeImprove".
Supporting what Vivek said, Divyanka further tweeted, "Who to blame exactly?? Most parts are jammed and are in worst conditions because of the development going on and the ones that are finally developed don't last a week! You bear with so much of inconvenience thinking you'll get a better future and you get...? "
Besides Divyanka and Vivek, actor Arjun Kapoor also spoke about the issue on his Twitter handle. His tweet read, "The sad part is I'm not even surprised reading this headline. I shudder to think how much of the tax payersmoney must have been put into making this flyover & yet there is someone somewhere who should be held accountable in public but isn't...".