TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's actor Sumeet Sachdev recently opened up about his wife Amrita's unfortunate miscarriage. In an open letter that he wrote on his social media handle, Sumeet spoke in detail about the incidents that caused Amrita's miscarriage. Later, in an interview with SpotboyE, Sumeet said that his wife was under constant pressure by her employer, who during her pregnancy made her travel to Goa to deal with his extra-marital affair. Amrita was also terminated from her job without any notice, which caused further stress in her and led to the damage of the umbilical cord. Recently, Sumeet's co-actor Divyanka Tripathi spoke about the unfortunate incident.
Addressing the impact of harassment one faces at a workplace, Divyanka said, "Losing a child due to work stress could be the worst torture ever! Amrita, Sumeet, and all people who face such atrocities at their workplace deserve justice." Sumeet said many from the industry have come forward to support his petition and seek justice for his baby boy.
A few days ago, Sumeet took to his Instagram handle to share a heart-wrenching post which read, "Introducing you all to EHAN ... beloved son of Amrita & Sumeet. You came into our lives. And made it shine so bright. We were family. From two now we were three. We saw you wave at us. Excitedly saying hi. Little did we know you meant to say GOODBYE. Your brief time with us. Was it for a reason. All we know is you were born... straight into Héâvĕn." - (sic)