TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Yah Hai Mohobbatein actress Divyanka Tripathi is known for creating an ideal bahu image of hers on screen. But, the actress is homely in real life too. She is often seen celebrating festivals and special occasions with family. Recently, the actress took to her Instagram handle to share pictures from her newly-wed days where she's seen following a few family traditions. Clad in a red saree, Divyanka is seen sporting a beautiful smile as she gets pampered by ladies back home in Bhopal. While some fans called her graceful, the others said she inspires them.
Divyanka Stuns In Red Saree
She is undoubtedly one of the most good-looking actresses in the television industry. Every look compliments this gorgeous actress. In the pictures she shared, she is donning a red saree with minimal make-up and jewellery.
Her Feet Are Painted With Alta
Divyanka's wedding was nothing short of a fairy-tale event. The actress seemed to carry the wedding glow in the pictures she shared from the ceremony. Her feet were painted with red ink known as alta, a traditional ink used in Indian tradition.
She Participates In The Ceremony
In one of the pictures, Divyanka is seen participating in the ritual by pouring oil into the lamp through the beetle leaf. She looks like a traditional bahu as she covers her head with the saree pallu, which is a part of the Hindu tradition.
Divyanka thanked all the ladies for putting up such a beautiful event for her by captioning her image as, "Incomparable love of your #WomenBrigade back home!Sharing memories from Bhopal. #PoojaPaath #PamperingAtHome
#PictureCredit : @divyagupta_dgpixx ❤️."
Fans Call Her An Inspiration
Divyanka is an amazing actress, a beautiful wife and an extremely humble human being. A fan commented saying, "You have been one of the strongest pillar for me in this teachers day Divzs... Life would never have been this easy without you 🖤Apart from studies dere r many things to learn in which u played a vry imp role.. You molded and got me into a shape...🖤Thanks for all dese @divyankatripathidahiya Mam....". - (sic)