- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Dr Rajat Commits Suicide; Raman & Ishita In BIG Trouble!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Divyanka Tripathi & Karan Patel’s Show To END With Two BIG Weddings!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Will Divyanka Tripathi Be A Part Of Parth Samthaan & Erica Fernandes’ Show?
- Divyanka Tripathi On Sumeet Sachdev's Wife's Miscarriage: Losing A Child Due To Work Stress Is Worst
- Divyanka Tripathi, Sneha Wagh & Kavita Kaushik Defend Sabyasachi; “All Men Are Obsessed With B**bs"
- Star Plus’ Adbhut Ganesh Utsav 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Mohsin Khan & Other TV Actors To Perform
- Divyanka Tripathi To Play A Chef In Ekta Kapoor’s Web Series!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Go Off Air Soon; The Cast To Shoot For The Finale Episode On A Big Scale!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel & Others Have Fun During Outdoor Shoot [PICS]
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Express Frustration Over Potholes On Newly Built Flyover In Mumbai
- Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya, Hina Khan, Zain Imam, Bharti Singh & Others Wish Fans 'Eid Mubarak'
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Are Stuck In A Cave; Sudha Chandran To Enter The Show!
Yah Hai Mohobbatein actress Divyanka Tripathi is known for creating an ideal bahu image of hers on screen. But, the actress is homely in real life too. She is often seen celebrating festivals and special occasions with family. Recently, the actress took to her Instagram handle to share pictures from her newly-wed days where she's seen following a few family traditions. Clad in a red saree, Divyanka is seen sporting a beautiful smile as she gets pampered by ladies back home in Bhopal. While some fans called her graceful, the others said she inspires them.
Divyanka Stuns In Red Saree
She is undoubtedly one of the most good-looking actresses in the television industry. Every look compliments this gorgeous actress. In the pictures she shared, she is donning a red saree with minimal make-up and jewellery.
Her Feet Are Painted With Alta
Divyanka's wedding was nothing short of a fairy-tale event. The actress seemed to carry the wedding glow in the pictures she shared from the ceremony. Her feet were painted with red ink known as alta, a traditional ink used in Indian tradition.
She Participates In The Ceremony
In one of the pictures, Divyanka is seen participating in the ritual by pouring oil into the lamp through the beetle leaf. She looks like a traditional bahu as she covers her head with the saree pallu, which is a part of the Hindu tradition.
Divyanka thanked all the ladies for putting up such a beautiful event for her by captioning her image as, "Incomparable love of your #WomenBrigade back home!Sharing memories from Bhopal. #PoojaPaath #PamperingAtHome
#PictureCredit : @divyagupta_dgpixx ❤️."
Fans Call Her An Inspiration
Divyanka is an amazing actress, a beautiful wife and an extremely humble human being. A fan commented saying, "You have been one of the strongest pillar for me in this teachers day Divzs... Life would never have been this easy without you 🖤Apart from studies dere r many things to learn in which u played a vry imp role.. You molded and got me into a shape...🖤Thanks for all dese @divyankatripathidahiya Mam....". - (sic)