TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya are one of the most adored couples of Indian television. The first met as friends on the sets of their show and before you could know, were madly in love with each other. Divyanka and Vivek got married in 2016. They have never shied away from displaying love for each other on the social media. They ensure fans are part of most of their celebrations.
Today, Vivek Dahiya is celebrating his birthday. To wish him a happy birthday, Divyanka took to her Instagram handle. Like always, the actress had some of the sweetest things to share about her husband and her own way of wishing him on his special day.
She posted a candid picture with him and captioned it as, "@VivekDahiya,There's no feeling like staring endlessly into your eyes. Celebrating you.The mental poise that all seek for in a meditative state...that's the calmness I achieve with you. #Happy...that you were born...for me.#Happy...is your #Birthday...for me!Happy Birthday Love!Wifey" - (sic)
On the work front, Divyanka will be next seen in eth web series, in which she is seen playing the role of a chef. The story revolved around her and his lives. The series is called Cold Lassi Aur Chicken Masala.