- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Dr Rajat Commits Suicide; Raman & Ishita In BIG Trouble!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Divyanka Tripathi & Karan Patel’s Show To END With Two BIG Weddings!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Will Divyanka Tripathi Be A Part Of Parth Samthaan & Erica Fernandes’ Show?
- Divyanka Tripathi On Sumeet Sachdev's Wife's Miscarriage: Losing A Child Due To Work Stress Is Worst
- Star Plus’ Adbhut Ganesh Utsav 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Mohsin Khan & Other TV Actors To Perform
- Divyanka Tripathi Shares Pictures From Newly-wed Days, Looks Stunning In A Red Saree!
- Divyanka Tripathi To Play A Chef In Ekta Kapoor’s Web Series!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Go Off Air Soon; The Cast To Shoot For The Finale Episode On A Big Scale!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel & Others Have Fun During Outdoor Shoot [PICS]
- Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Express Frustration Over Potholes On Newly Built Flyover In Mumbai
- Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya, Hina Khan, Zain Imam, Bharti Singh & Others Wish Fans 'Eid Mubarak'
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Are Stuck In A Cave; Sudha Chandran To Enter The Show!
Divyanka Tripathi, Sneha Wagh and Kavita Kaushik recently spoke in favour of the designer Sabyasachi Mukerjee, who a few days back created a lot of buzz by talking about women's body. He had told in a statement that he's obsessed with boobs, for which he received immediate backlash from the Twitter users who said his statement was in bad taste. However, Sabya did not mean it in a manner that would objectify women. He said he was only referring to models of a certain body type, who he believed could carry his best collections. This is what the leading television ladies like Divyanka, Kavita and Sneha had to say to SpotboyE about Sabya's obsession with boobs!
This Is What Sabyasachi Had Stated…
Talking about the type of models he prefers for his designs, Sabya said, "In fashion, you have to reinvent yourself every three to five years. You need to be fresh. Right now, I've become tired of gaunt faces and stick-thin models. I'm obsessed by boobs!"
Divyanka Says It's Artistic
Defending Sabyasachi, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress Divyanka Tripathi said, "It depends on how you look at it. Weren't ancient artists and painters obsessed with it? You can see it in their craftsmanship. They are just not around to testify it. To my understanding Sabyasachi is an artist and his quote was relating to his creative choice."
“Don't Make It A Taboo”
Talking about how women are treated in the society, Divyanka further added, "Anyway, people choose to react irrespective whether one likes boobs or not! If someone says, that cleavage shouldn't be shown, some groups will stand and say it's a woman's choice how she wants to dress. If they like it, some others won't like it. Why to make it an issue, I don't understand! It's just a body part! Love it, respect it but don't make it a taboo."
Kavita Appreciates Sabya's Audacity!
Kavita laughs as she says, "All men are obsessed with boobs, as long as he doesn't make any women uncomfortable with his truth I think his honest statement should not paint him black."
Sneha Tells People To Stop Judging
Talking in favour of the designer, Sneha Wagh said, "He's a designer and he spoke his mind. Let's stop judging people for speaking their mind. Let's not suppress and scare people. They should be allowed to speak up for what they really feel."