- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Spoiler: Mouli-Kunal Reunite, Thanks To This Person; Show To Take A Leap!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Sony TV Retains Its Top Slot; Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Is Back On TRP Chart!
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Spoiler: Nandini Divorces Rajdeep; Mouli Shattered Seeing KuNan Together!
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Spoilers: Mouli Sets Kunal Free; Nandini To Take Drastic Step!
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Spoiler: Kunal Gets Thrown Out Of His House; The Show To Take A Leap!
- Silsila: Siddhant Karnick Supports Drashti Dhami As She Faces The Heat For Playing The Other Woman!
Drashti Dhami and Neeraj Khemka are happily married for three years now. Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka actress married the businessman in 2015 in a private wedding. The couple tied the knot on February 21, and it was an extremely close-knit affair, which was attended by close friends and family alone. Drashti has always kept her marriage away from the spotlight, but recently she took to her Instagram handle to share something with fans that's adorable! Drashti posted a picture with hubby and captioned it as, "❤️ I really miss watchin Netflix wit u !!! @khemkaniraj." - (sic)
Looks like the actress' busy schedule isn't allowing her to binge-watch on Netflix and chill with Neeraj. This alone proves that Drashti and Neeraj are undoubtedly the cutest couple and they have been setting major relationship goals! Previously, while talking to Pinkvilla, Drashti had revealed the reason behind keeping her marriage so private.
She said, "It is not private. More than anything else, I don't know how to make it more public. I don't find a need, it is like a normal relationship which everyone shares with their better halves. Even Neeraj, he is a very camera-shy guy. When I tell him there will be media outside, he runs off, he never comes with me for events, he says "baby I don't want to see the camera yaar. I get very conscious." (laughs) So, that is why the relationship becomes private on its own accord."