- Dus Ka Dum: Salman Khan's Joke On Mika Singh-Rakhi Sawant Kiss Gets Aired Despite Singer's Request!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Back On Top Slot; Gul Khan’s Nazar Enters The TRP Chart!
- Not Only Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Was Also Invited, But She Couldn’t Appear On Salman’s Dus Ka Dum!
- Sunil Grover Celebrates His Birthday With Salman Khan & Shahrukh Khan On Dus Ka Dum Sets! (PICS)
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
Salman Khan is known for his alleged relationships with some of the top actresses of Bollywood. Though the actor has never confirmed on the rumours, he was speculated to have dated Aishwarya Rai and Katrina Kaif once upon a time. But, recently on the sets of his show Dus Ka Dum, Salman Khan revealed that his father Salim Khan gave him and his siblings the permission to bring their girlfriends or boyfriends home and spend quality time, than be seen in public places.
The actor said so when he asked his celebrity guests a question. He asked, "How many percents of Indians are scolded by policemen for romancing in public?" Before anybody answered the question, the actor went on to say that it is saddening to see couples spending time in public spaces due to lack of privacy.
"These couples are helpless as there are around 8-10 people in a small house. These youngsters cannot afford to book a hotel as the society takes it in another way. My father gave me a clear-cut instruction when it came to girlfriends. He gave us the permission to spend time at home rather than roaming around the city,", Salman said.
He further added, "The same instruction was applicable to my sisters as well. If they have any good man in their life, they should first tell their parents and not hide anything from them. He has given us the right to take the decision on whom to marry and whom not to marry".
On the work front, Salman is currently busy with multiple projects. While his show Dus Ka Dum is nearing the end, he will be seen on the small screen soon with Season 11 of the reality show Bigg Boss.
A few days back, he was snapped with Shahrukh Khan and the rest of the crew members who were reportedly shooting for the final episode of Dus Ka Dum.
The superstar who will be next seen on the big screen in Ali Abbas Zafar's film Bharat is rumoured to be dating Iulia Vantur. In the movie, he will be seen playing opposite Katrina Kaif and Disha Patani. The film will hit the theatres during Eid of 2019.