- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
Dus Ka Dum has been creating a lot of buzz since the time it was revealed that Bollywood actors Shahrukh Khan and Rani Mukerji would be gracing the sets during the season finale episode. Like that wasn't enough already, recently a fan uploaded a video on his Instagram handle, giving a glimpse of what the finale has to offer and we can't contain our excitement! From Rani Mukerji calling Shahrukh and Salman as her Karan-Arjun to Sunil Grover's special Mr. Bachchan avatar, it seems like the finale has a lot to offer to us.
In the video, Rani Mukerji is seen saying, "Mere Karan Arjun aa gaye", referring to the actors and friends Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan. The trio was also seen dancing to the tunes of the song Lungi dance, while all three shared the same lungi.
The other highlight from the video included Shahrukh teaching Salman how to speak with women. Salman Khan had agreed on the same in his movie Sultan. It isn't the first time Salman spoke about dating and talking to women on Dus Ka Dum. Previously, he had revealed that his father allowed him to bring his girlfriends home for some private time.
The other celebrity who will be lighting up the Dus Ka Dum stage for the finale episode is the famous comedian Sunil Grover. He will be enacting two characters, Rinku Bhabhi and veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan. Rani Mukerji who saw Sunil enact Big B for the first time was surprised!
This season of Dus Ka Dum might have failed to create an impact on the audience, but the makers of the show have ensured that the finale is nothing short of pure entertainment. The final episode is set to air in the first week of September. Keep tuned in to this space for more updates!
A post shared by π/2 (@addicted_to_srk_) on Aug 27, 2018 at 4:35am PDT