- Erica Fernandes Reveals A Secret She Kept From Her Family Regarding Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2!
- Vikas Gupta: Parth & I Can Never Be Best Friends Again, But We Decided To Let Go Of Negativity!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Will Divyanka Tripathi Be A Part Of Parth Samthaan & Erica Fernandes’ Show?
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay: Ekta Kapoor Shares Komolika's Choli Designs; Hina Khan To Don This Look?
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay Statue Of Love: Erica Fernandes & Parth’s 23-Ft Statue Unveiled In 10 Cities!
- Ekta Kapoor Did NOT Approach Shweta Tiwari’s Daughter Palak For Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2!
There has been a lot of buzz surrounding Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2's cast, ever since Ekta Kapoor announced the remake of the show. A fews days ago, actress Shweta Tiwari, who played the role of Prerna in the original series, told that her 16-year-old daughter Palak Tiwari was approached to act in Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2. She said she gave up the role of playing the new Prerna to focus on her academics. However, Ekta Kapoor reacted to Shweta's comment by saying that she wasn't aware of it at all. Now, the television czarina in a statement has told that she'd over-reacted previously.
Shweta Tiwari, while talking to Hindustan Times about Palak acting in KZK 2, had said, "Yes, I would have told her to go ahead and do it. In fact, everybody was saying, even from Balaji (production house) that she should do it. It was she who said 'No mom, I don't think I can do a daily soap and work day in and day out. I cannot do that at this point in time".
To this Ekta responded saying, "Aaah reaaaaaly?????????? How come I don't know?". Fans began to wonder if Ekta was taking a dig at Shweta Tiwari for reacting in that manner. Ekta and Shweta have been close friends for years, but the latest incident made everyone question the authenticity of their friendship.
However, in a recent interview, Ekta Kapoor cleared the air surrounding this mis-understanding, she told in a statement, "Frankly, I don't want to comment on this. That child is like my child only. I overreacted to the post. I always react before I think. If Shweta is saying that, maybe she is right. I have seen Palak since she was so small."
Meanwhile, the shoot for the show is being carried out successfully in Kolkata. The entire team has been sharing pictures from the shoot. Also, as a part of the promotions, 23-feet-tall statues of Prerna and Anurag were installed in 10 Indian cities!