TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Yesterday, we told you how Shweta Tiwari revealed that her 16-year-old daughter Palak Tiwari was approached to play the role of Prerna on Ekta Kapoor's remake of Kasautii Zindagi Kay. The actress claimed that her daughter refused to be a part of the show, as she's busy focusing on her class 12 studies. Upon hearing this, Ekta Kapoor rubbished Shweta Tiwari's claim on her Twitter handle. Do we sense tension between Shweta and Ekta? Television actress Erica Fernandes is currently playing the role of Prerna.
Talking about Palak Tiwari being approached for Prerna's role Shweta had said, "Yes, I would have told her to go ahead and do it. In fact, everybody was saying, even from Balaji (production house) that she should do it. It was she who said 'No mom, I don't think I can do a daily soap and work day in and day out. I cannot do that at this point in time".
Now, Ekta Kapoor took to her Twitter to respond to this by saying, "Aaah reaaaaaly?????????? How come I don't know." Did Ekta just take a dig at Shweta Tiwari? Ekta and Shweta have been close friends and this awkward situation makes us wonder if there's any tension existing between the two celebrities!
However, the shoot for the remake of Kasautii Zindagi Kay is going well. In the recent leaked pictures, we got to see Erica Fernandes in a Bengali attire, and also witnessed Parth Samthaan's new look for the show.