- George Clooney Slams Donald Trump, Calls Him Hollywood Elitist
- George Clooney Impressed By Wife Amal For Tackling Terrorism
- George Clooney Was Shocked To Know About Pitt-Jolie Divorce
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Strongly Support The LGBT Community
- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Oops! Amal Clooney Suffers Malfunction At First Wedding Annivesary Celebrations
Hollywood actress Vanessa Marquez known for playing the role of a nurse on the television series 'ER' was shot dead by the cops on Friday, August 31, 2018. The unfortunate event occurred when Venessa pointed a toy gun at the cops, but the cops shot her in response, assuming it to be a real handgun. The actress had made headlines when she accused George Clooney for blacklisting her following sexual harassment and racial discrimination.
Sergeant Joe Mendoza from the LA sheriff's department said that the officers had been to her home in Los Angeles to conduct a welfare check. The 49-year-old actress Venessa grabbed what looked like a handgun and pointed it at the officers. He added, "Officers checked the weapon and they discovered it was a BB-type gun that resembled a semi-automatic handgun."
Reportedly, the actress' landlord had called the police to check on her. When the cops arrived, she appeared to be having a seizure. "For over an hour and a half in an attempt to offer her medical care. She then armed herself with a handgun and pointed it at the officers, at which time an officer-involved shooting occurred," the officer said.