TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The 65-year-old devotional singer Anup Jalota gained a lot of popularity following his entry on Bigg Boss 12. His alleged romantic relationship with his student Jasleen Matharu managed to grab a lot of attention. Though, Anup was seen being romantic with Jasleen while inside the glass house, upon getting eliminated, he revealed that the makers of Bigg Boss 12 staged his and Jasleen's relationship only for the TRP. In order to establish that he held no feelings towards Jasleen, he even said that he would do her 'Kalyadan'.
Anup 's rant against Bigg Boss 12 didn't end with that alone. Bhajan Samrat had appeared on the television series Aap Ki Adalat, during which he has reportedly said that he has been facing financial losses because of Bigg Boss 12. But, Anup did not tell clearly as to how the show led to his monitory losses.
Anup made several shocking revelations after exiting the show. The netizens were taken aback when he said that Jasleen used him only to attain fame. Apparently, Jasleen was taken into the show 6 days before Anup entered, and he had no idea about having been paired romantically with Jasleen. He learned about this inly when Salman made an announcement on the stage.
This makes us wonder why Anup played along the lines of the script if he was really unhappy about the show. Also, never did he stop Jasleen from cuddling and kissing him while he was contesting on the show! Recently, televsion actress Hina Khan had been on Bigg Boss 12 as a guest. She questioned Jasleen about her faking it with Anup and mocked the teacher-student relationship saying, "Hum ek faith pe ja rahe hai, mein apko kiss kar rahi hun, yeh kyse guru-shishya ka rishta hai."