TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Kavita Kaushik became a household name after her cast on the television show F.I.R. Her character Chandramukhi Chautala won many hearts and the actress gained huge popularity for her comic timing, exceptional acting skills and Haryanvi accent. But, recently, the actress decided to quit Facebook. Kavita has always been vocal about online harassment and trolling. After coming across a few morphed nude pictures of herself on Facebook, she decided to stay away from it for good. However, she's still active on Twitter and Instagram.
Before leaving the site, she wrote a long post saying, "Facebook is a time guzzling monster where friends seem to be arguing strangers, colleagues seem to be political party candidates preparing to take over the country cos change toh hone se rahi , I swear IL end up getting a huge dog into my flat and give it the dullest life If I see one more dog video! and a place where one gets to see morphed nudes of yourself if one is an actress!"
She further wrote, "All this would've hooked me a couple of years back (not the morphed pics that always makes me livid) but now somehow it seems to have become an assault to my sense of taste, time and attention ,So I really think I'm a misfit here. Clear the clutter is my new thing you can call it a fad , call it anything behind me those who wanna cos I am out , any of you who genuinely gives a f*ck has my number, call me come over there's always food n drinks at home we can socialise n talk about anything ! anytime! And have way more fun I assure u, so Fu FB ! Bye doston aur parivar , mast raho."
Well, we think Kavita has a point. What do you feel about celebrities being subjected to such trolling on the internet? Let us know in the comments below!