TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Celebrities are often subjected to cruel comments and criticism on the internet. Sometimes, the freedom available on a social media platform is used for all the wrong purposes. Recently, Bigg Boss fame Vikas Gupta was at an event. He shared a picture with television actor Arjun Bijlani on his Instagram handle. In the picture, he is seen hugging Arjin Bijlani from behind in an absolute and cordial manner. However, a fan posted a lewd comment upon seeing the pictures.
The comments read, "@lostboy_indreams, Sambhalke @arjunbijlani @lostboyjourney Might be feeling you from behind as per his nature." - (sic) The actor was obviously irked by the comment. It clearly was highly offensive and uncalled for. But, Vikas didn't stay quiet.
He responded to the comment saying, "I thought you were a banker you loved to spread love and joy. You are doing the opposite here. May you find happiness so you can do what I really want to so. Spread." - (sic) Seems like the actor has his way through haters.
On the professional end, Vikas Gupta was busy hosting the MTV show Ace of Space. Currently, he's entered the Bigg Boss 12 house along with the former winner Shilpa Shinde. Television actor Karan Patel has replaced Vikas Gupta temporarily.