- Gold Movie Review: This Akshay Kumar Starrer Is Worth More Than Gold For Its Inspiring Message!
- Shocking Indian Television Celebrity Breakups; How Divyanka, Mouni Roy & Others Called It Quits
- Mouni Roy Says Television Is Her Home & She Can Never Be Away From It!
- Gold: New Song 'Bolte Parini' Brings Up Recreated Bengali Version Of 'Naino Ne Baandhi'
- Mouni Roy On Akshay Kumar: He's Not Just A Great Co-Actor But Also A Beautiful Human Being
- Akshay Kumar's Son Aarav To Debut In Bollywood? Here's What The Actor Has To Say
- Monobina Song From Gold: Akshay Kumar & Mouni Roy Are Giving Us Major Retro Feels!
- It’s Surprising! Mouni Roy Clarifies That She & Mohit Raina Are Not Even Friends!
- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Mouni Roy On A Roll! Actress Bags Her Third Film Titled 'Made In China' Opposite Rajkumar Rao
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Mouni Roy’s Friend Esha Gupta Defends Her; Proves Mouni Isn’t Starving To Be Skinny!
Today, the first Sunday of August is celebrated as the Friendship day. Often when we look at the celebrities belonging from a glamourous world, we overlook emotional aspects that are a part of their life. Today, we decided to talk about these Indian television celebrities who are best friends in real life. We would be denying if we said they don't set friendship goals!
Nakuul Mehta & Drashti Dhami
Nakuul Mehta and Drashti Dhami might have been super successful through their shows, but the stardom has never stopped either of them from displaying the most humble friendship that exists between them. So much so that Nakuul went on to say on a television chat show that he wouldn't want to see Drashti on his hit show Ishqbaaz as working together would tamper their friendship.
Divyanka Tripathi & Karan Patel
The reel life couple Divyanka Tripati and Karan Patel's friendship is one of its kind. The co-actors are known for presenting each other beautiful gifts to celebrate their friendship. While, Karan recently gifted Divyanka a coffee making machine as she loves coffee, she decided to give him a Iron Man pop up socket.
Hina Khan & Priyank Sharma
Hina Khan and Priyank Sharma's friendship is known to nearly everyone who recognizes them. They have been very vocal about their friendship through numerous Instagram posts that they share. Recently when the duo was flying together, Hina was seen secretly film an air hostess and naming her on the camera only because Priyank said he had a crush on the flight attendant.
Naha Kakkar & Himansh Kohli
The special bond between Neha & Himansh can be best understood through his Instagram caption such as, "Im sorry for Behaving Rude the other day.. But our bond is not that weak that a silly thing will spoil our relationship.. Nehu You're My Strength, My Angel.. If You only wouldn't understand me who else will? Anyway.. All i know is that I Love You and Always will! My Bestie ❤️😇" - (sic)
Mouni Roy & Mohit Raina
After starring together on the show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, reports started to make rounds that the co-stars Mouni Roy and Mohit Raina are dating. However, the two have confirmed at many occasions that what they hold between them is nothing but a special friendship. They are often seen together and have not shied away from sharing their special moments with fans.