TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Arjun Bijlani is one such television superstar whose on-screen romance with some of the leading actresses such as Drashti Dhami, Radhika Madan and Mouni Roy created quite the stir. The Naagin actor is celebrating his birthday today (October 31, 2018). Besides being known for his charming looks and brilliant acting skills, Arjun has created an image of his own for being an exceptional father and an adorable family man. On this special day, we present a few interesting facts about Arjun Bijlani that you ought to know!
His Lucky Charm
Arjun married his longtime girlfriend Neha Swami in 2013 and the couple was blessed with a baby boy in 2015. Arjun has always owed his success to his son Ayaan, whom he considers his lucky charm. He says all that he's achieved in the last few years is only because of his son.
Arjun's Religious Beliefs
The Naagin actor is a staunch believer in Lord Ganesha. He has been very vocal about his religious beliefs. Apparently, he visits the Siddhivinayak temple at least once a week.
His Favourite Cheat Food
Looking at his sculpted physique, one would be surprised to learn that Arjun Bijlani's favourite food is Vada Pav. The actor says that's his cheat food. However, he had to give up his another most-liked dish Butter Chicken due to his fitness regime.
Favourite Travel Destination
He wishes to buy a house in his favourite travel destination Goa someday. He used to visit Goa multiple times a year. After he and his wife welcomed their son Ayaan, the family enjoys spending time by the beach together.
He Was A Part Of A Stunt Gang
There is another side to Arjun Bijlani that's little known to the world. He loves bikes and was even a part of a stunt gang back in college. But, his mother was extremely worried and never permitted him to buy a bike of his own.